Jewelry for the Home
Price List PDF
Display Order Form
Dealer Log-In Instructions
To log into your new account, please visit your respective dealer website. For Top Knobs, please visit www.topknobs.com and for Atlas, please visit www.atlastothetrade.com. Go to the Dealer Login tab at the top of the page and use your customer account # XXXXXXthat you were given with your welcome letter.
You will need to create a password:
- Please go to the Forgot Password tab. The Forgot Password tab will prompt you enteryour account number.
- Press enter after you input your account number and a link will be sent to the email address we have on file as the primary email. (Please note: This would be the email address used when sending the welcome letter so you would need access to that email.)
- Upon receipt, use the link to create a password for the account.
Once you have logged into your account there are several tabs at the top of the page to assist you and your business needs. In addition to searching for products and obtaining your cost, we have outlined other options that may better serve you.
MY CART– this will show you what you have in your cart if you started an order – you can put items in your cart for one site and it should transfer over to our other site. Ex – combining product; ordering on Top Knobs then you change to Atlas it should carry your order over then allow you to check out.
QUICKORDER– a form that will pop up for quick order entry. If you have item numbers you need, you may enter them and send them to your cart for check out. – You would enter item #, a drop down appears, choose item from drop down.
CHECKOUT– allows you to ship order as needed
ACCOUNT– this will allow you to view and manage your account. There are several functions under the tab:
- Account Dashboard- contains all of your account information. Please note: you would need to email accounting@Topcom to change your default shipping address, update any phone numbers or account acknowledgements.
- Manage Sub Accounts– this will allow you to view and manage your account. You may also create sub accounts which would allow other employees under your settings to place orders, view orders, pricing etc. You would be able to set them up for what you want them to see or do. Each sub account would have its own login and password under your account.
- Saved Shopping Carts– items you were shopping for and need to get back to when saved, you can name the saved cart.
- View Cart– allows you view what you have saved in your cart for purchase.
- Check out– allows you to place order.
- View Orders– allows you view orders you have placed.
- View Invoices– allows you view invoices and give you tracking information when order has shipped.
- View Purchases– allows you view items that you have purchased in the past and last date they were ordered.
LOG OUT– sign out of the account
Need A Sales Agency?
Virtual Rep Visit